We are looking for a Web content manager to manage web content for a major event at a large high tech company. This role will focus on helping to maintain, implement, track and optimize the event website. Ideal candidate is a team player, creative yet analytical, and has an entrepreneurial mindset, will manage numerous different projects simultaneously.
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 15 hours per week from a location in the US.
MUST work PST time zone business hours.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
- Align with overall digital Omni-Channel Marketing Plan.
- Identify SEO Optimizations – meta tags.
- Life cycle of Page Builds and Updates – either directly in AEM or via ticket / Recommending best page design using available components.
- Must be able to utilize AEM to make any urgent changes or small changes in the platform itself.
- Live Stream Site Planning Support.
- Writing Content for these pages: Homepage, Activities, General Session, Sessions, Plan Your Trip, Agenda, etc.
- Gathering Content Updates for HOL/Certification/Sessions and editing it to be in the correct voice with all company lexicon and grammar rules followed: Certification/Edu, Programs, Partner Forum, Social, Media.
Required Qualifications :
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing / web content management.
- Light copy writing/editing.
- Highly creative with experience in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools. (e.g.,Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Detailed, diligent and organized.