We are looking for a proactive SEO Manager to help deliver outstanding results for client campaigns. The role is both exciting and challenging: you will be given autonomy and responsibility, whilst being fully supported.
Pandable is a young but experienced SEO Agency with a remote team spanning across the globe. We’re ambitious and fast-growing, and our clients range from exciting early stage startups to global companies. We have big growth plans and are looking for a proactive SEO Manager (with a strong leaning on technical) to help deliver outstanding results for client campaigns.
The role is both exciting and challenging: you will be given autonomy and responsibility, whilst being fully supported.
- Work with the Account Director to develop business growth and SEO strategies for your clients
- Lead and deliver on comprehensive technical and on page SEO roadmaps for clients
- Be the key point of contact in the team for technical projects
- Work alongside client teams including product owners, developers, and other stakeholders
- Audit and monitor client websites, crawl data and server logs to identify issues
- Drive forward a test-and-learn approach to on-site optimisation
Day to day activities
- SEO strategy: Research competitors, keywords, and other opportunities in order to develop strategic roadmaps for clients.
- Site auditing: Identifying key opportunities to improve the search performance of client websites
- Site monitoring: Keep a close eye on technical factors that might impact search performance, such as site speed, crawl, and indexing issues.
- Technical projects: Consult on potential search risks and benefits for major upcoming and ongoing client projects, such as site migrations, international targeting, and redesigns.
- Reporting: Monitor, report, and analyse performance to push forward next steps.
- Search education: Create and deliver training sessions as needed to inform and upskill the wider team and our clients.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Experience with site migrations
- Understanding of the latest algorithm updates
- Confident in communicating with technical and non-technical teams
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Proficient in identifying and solving complex technical SEO issues
- A logical thinker
- Hard-working and eager to learn
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- Ability to use own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Results oriented and happy to take ownership
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working and team building events
- Opportunity for fast progression within the agency
- Health and well-being programs
- £1,000 career development budget
- Salary: Dependent on experience