About Outreach Humans
At Outreach Humans our mission is simple: help SaaS brands make SEO the #1 revenue-driving channel . We’re a passionate performance SEO agency, with the goal to help SaaS companies grow their SEO efforts into a recognizable source of new business. For every link we get for one of our clients, we also plant a tree as part of our corporate social responsibility. We’re scaling fast and need talented people like you to join the team. Interested in this role? Then please keep reading.
- Directly manage a portfolio of 7-10 clients, and make them look like superstars in their business every month.
- Manage different service levels: Link Building, SEO Consultancy, and SEO Management.
- Develop strong relationships with your clients gaining a deep understanding of their needs.
- Make sure we are hitting client KPIs and their expectations are met.
- Communicate with your clients over email, Slack, video call, etc. Check in regularly at least weekly and always over deliver.
- Give SEO advice & answer SEO questions.
- End2End responsibility: booking client calls, sending over reports, etc.
- Partner with our SEO Managers to:
- Create reports that you present to your clients on a call, showing how we are impacting their SEO results. The report is good enough for them to show their CEO.
- Build out SEO playbook documents
- Create SEO strategies + tactics that our SEO Managers execute on
- Analyse data in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, Ahrefs, etc.
- Work with freelance writers where necessary to get new content published to hit client SEO goals.
- Give general CRO recommendations to help clients increase leads/signups
- Project manage complex SEO campaigns
- Model and build strategic off-page SEO plans for each client you manage, aligned with their overall SEO strategy, to have the most impact on their SEO goals.
- Work with our Outreach and Content teams to direct link building campaigns.
- Report back to your manager on progress, problems and plans for your portfolio of clients every week over a video call.
- Proactively suggest improvements to processes, service offerings, etc.
- Work with our sales team to upsell & renew client contracts
- Manage client onboardings and offboardings effectively
- Continually improve your knowledge and expertise in SaaS
- You’re based in Europe
- You have at least 2 years of experience directly managing multiple client accounts at an agency or as a freelancer.
- You have 6+ years experience in digital marketing
- You have experience working on B2B SEO
- You can easily analyze SEO results and can manipulate data in a spreadsheet
- You’re performance driven
- You have experience with tools such as Ahrefs, Tag Manager, GSC, GA, Google Sheets and Google Data Studio
- You understand other areas of digital marketing: PPC, CRO, copywriting, email marketing, etc.
- You keep up to date with the latest SEO & digital marketing trends
- You will need to be registered as a freelancer in your country of tax residence. E.g. Sole Trader in the UK or Autónomo if you’re in Spain
Bonus points if:
- Understand SaaS basics (MRR, churn, ARPA, and LTV don’t sound alien to you)
- ?️ Remote and flexible working
- ? 36 days holiday including bank holidays in your country
- ? €50 euros monthly health budget (e.g. spend on gym, spa session, healthy food, etc)
- ? 1-2 company retreats per year somewhere in Europe