Are you a driven, details-obsessed, digital marketing pro? Have you ever lost track of time because you were deep-diving analytics data? Do you know how to read SEM sales data and use that knowledge to boost profits for a company? If so, we may have the position for you.
We are seeking a full-time, Paid Search Manager who is ready to join a company with strong potential for advancement due to rapid growth. This role helps manage and optimize client accounts on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads. This is a work from anywhere position, so you will be allowed to work wherever you work best!
- Set-up PPC campaigns across Google Adwords (primary), Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Maintain and optimize existing client PPC advertising accounts. A typical PPC manager will have 6-8 accounts total and will work alongside a project manager from our team
- Make meaningful, well thought out recommendations to clients that will translate to increased sales for your assigned accounts
- Proactively come up with ideas to improve accounts, improve client ROI and meet strict CPA goals
- Work directly with clients by phone, Skype and email to build client relationships (must be able to speak knowledgeably and confidently about PPC strategies and technical PPC tactics)
- Strong initiative and time management with the ability to manage multiple PPC accounts simultaneously
- Take the lead on the Paid Ad topics of client calls to cover past results and to suggest improvements
- A commitment to continued learning in the industry to stay on top of new PPC trends and releases to keep accounts on the cutting edge of PPC; training sessions are an important part of the company culture
- Must have managed at least 3 Google AdWords client accounts simultaneously for 6+ months; preferably mature accounts with substantial ad spend
- A keen knowledge of effective SEM media buying strategies which are contingent upon achieving a target CPA
- Successful conversion-based media buying with Facebook and/or through Google’s Search/Display network
- Keyword research and the ability to quickly identify keyword themes (a strong understanding of the English language to identify potential high converting keywords and keyword themes)
- Strong understanding of mobile advertising, including call-only ads (click to call)
- Google Remarketing/Retargeting with experience setting up and optimizing user audiences
- Strong skill level in data analysis, strong ability to make educated decisions based on data
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of AdWords Editor
- Comfort using Microsoft Excel to analyze pay per click advertising data
Bonus for any of the following:
- Experience in Google Shopping / Bing Shopping set-up and optimization (including product feed set-up and customization)
- Google Analytics data analysis and customization experience
- Experience training other account managers or interns
- Landing Page development/editing experience (Unbounce.com)
- Graphic design skills (for landing pages and banner ads)
- Coding experience (enough to place code, make basic edits and check that existing code is placed correctly)
- If you are Google AdWords certified in any area, send a link to your certification when you apply
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Compensation
- Creative performance incentives
- Freedom to work when, where, and how you work best
- You won’t be micro-managed, and an extremely experienced PPC pro is always available to help
- Work (in your sweats, if you like) from anywhere!
- Gain experience across multiple industries and sectors through our varied client base
If what we’ve described applies to your skillset, your temperament, and your desire for a well-paying job with some flexibility, please email [email protected] with your cover letter and resume.
- Please also include a list of 2 Google AdWords features that you are most excited about for in the coming months
Best of Luck!