Being data-driven innovators with solid expertise and creative vision, Airpush provides disruptive and high performing monetization and advertising solutions. We find the most effective ways for businesses to reach clients and focus on an excellent user experience. Our team is spread all over the globe, and it gives us an advantage of knowing the nuances of regional markets while having a strong presence on the major ones.
Airpush is looking for a passionate and seasoned marketer to join our fully-remote team. This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results.
In addition, this role will contribute to market analysis, strategy, solution definition, positioning, competitive analysis, communication of key products and solutions being undertaken by the business.
- Automate marketing mailings and analyze campaign performance metrics, data and trends
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
- Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users
- Provide strategic guidance and support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, on-boarding, and renewal)
- 1+ years of product marketing experience in digital/tech businesses, preferably ad tech/media
- Strong analytical skills for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills that support business decisions
- Strong technical aptitude and desire to learn more
- Self-motivated with a real passion for product marketing and articulating customer value
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Fluent English
- Remote full-time job
- Salary paid in $
- Free English classes
- Offline team meetings in Europe
- Sensible flexible working hours
- Participation at industry conferences and events, professional books
- Pizza days