Zumper is on a mission to revolutionize the rental industry by making renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel. With millions of users every month, we’ve generated support from top-tier investors and have raised $90 million to date. To help us bring our vision to life, we’re searching for bright, passionate, and hard-working people to join our rapidly-growing team and build extraordinary products.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with multifamily owners and managers in your territory to meet and exceed your monthly quota.
- This is a transactional sale, with the flexibility to sign up several buildings up to full portfolios in stages.
- You will be meeting with leasing consultants/ property managers/ regional managers/ asset managers and marketing directors.
- The role is a blend of in-person visits to properties, scheduled meetings with decision-makers and calls/ emails from your own home.
- You will also be required to attend various industry networking events and be ‘visible’ in your local multifamily circle.
- background in multifamily is a plus but by no means, a requirement to succeed in this role as full training is provided.
- Account executives are required to build actionable sales plans with their direct managers to have a consistent pipeline of opportunities.
- Travel required in assigned territory (40-50%) – use of personal car will be helpful.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience of a B2B solution, ILS/ tech solution preferred.
- Past experience selling in person as well as demonstrable phone skills.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, customer service orientation & time management skills.
- Demonstrates a continuing commitment to personal development.
- Basic technological proficiency (MS Office, Salesforce, Slack etc.)
What We Offer
- Jump aboard a rocket ship: we recently raised $90m in Series C funding and are experiencing hyper-growth with millions of more users logging into our apps and desktop sites every month!
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- $65/month gym reimbursement
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
What We Value
- Be Resilient: Work hard, while displaying passion, perseverance and commitment
- Continuously Improve: Be intellectually curious, problem solve, and move quickly while producing quality results
- Collaborate: Work well with others, share knowledge and contribute positively to culture and work environment
Please note: Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Zumper employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become the property of Zumper.