Cylance is seeking a Project Manager to become immersed in managing new and ongoing Professional Services. The Project Manager will provide leadership and execution for assigned projects within the Professional Services division. This person will be the “go-to” person for all aspects of his/her Professional Services project. The role requires extensive coordination across a variety of teams: information technology, implementations, sales, strategic customers and in-depth knowledge of services and solutions. Develops, implements and maintains “best practices” in professional services management.
As part of the Professional Services team, the Project Manager bridges the gap between the Consulting team and the organization’s clients by managing service engagements and product rollouts for our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish client relationships and lead the execution of Professional Services projects
- Identify, analyze and prioritize opportunities to build relationships and continuing opportunities for the Professional Services team
- Perform planning, analysis, coordination and reporting activities to keep projects and tasks on schedule
- Exercise independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Follow established guidelines and interpret policies
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience. PMP a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of job-related experience
- Ability to regularly communicate with people on a technical level
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Superior time management and follow-up skills
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at BlackBerry Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts