Product Backlog Management
- Initializes and updates the Product Backlog.
- Provides needed methods and tools to insure the delivery velocity of the Sprint and optimize productivity of the Scrum Team.
- Facilitates workshops and supports the Product Owner in its approach to prioritization by value.
- Challenge the Product Owner if the Product Backlog deliverables do not meet expectations in terms of value.
Animation of the Scrum team following the principles of Scrum methodology
- Coaches the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Facilitates Scrum Events / Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, development work, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective…).
- Ensures that Agile / Kanban values ??and principles are in place and used by the team over time.
- Ensures that the team members are motivated and committed to promoting rapid and sustainable pace.
- Protects the team from external disturbances.
- Helps the team to address roadblocks and operational problems and ensures the team is in a continuous improvement spirit.
- Shares the progress data with the project stakeholders during the Sprint Reviews.
- Ensures that the User Stories/ Use cases requested by the Product Owner are mature enough to be implemented in the next Sprint.
- Leads the Sprint Planning and ensures that the team is committed to a realistic scope.
- Ensures the progress of Daily Meetings and capture the progress and obstacles to deal with.
- Ensures the required engineering practices are in place and used over time, in particular, continuous integration daily product.
- Animates demonstrations at the end of each product iteration.
- Escalades to management (Product Owner, director…) the obstacles that s(he) can’t handle at her/his level.
- Provides the required dashboards to monitor the progress of the product.
- Helps the Project Manager to prepare the Steering Committee and attends the meeting.
- Ensures the completion of the tasks involved in the Sprint and the definition of next releases in the project.
- Contributes with the team to Quality Assurance (QA) measures
- Hands-on project management experience and knowledge with techniques for planning, organizing and monitoring multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience of Lean Agile methodology and Sprint cycles.
- Must be a result- oriented individual and capable of influencing others in a collaborative and sometimes virtual environment.
- Strong coordination and organization skills, required.
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, required.
- Promotes, supports, implements and helps everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values in accordance with the project approach.
- Organizes the work within the team to optimize productivity during the Sprint and insure the velocity of the sprint.
- Facilitates the relationship and ensures alignment between the Product Owner, who supports the business stakes, and the team in charge of developing the solution to satisfy them.
- For each Sprint, he/she will be in charge of the Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, the development work, the Sprint Review, and the Sprint Retrospective.
- He/she will assure that everyone focuses on the work of the Sprint and the goals of the Scrum Team.