Kochava builds real-time tracking and attribution analytics tools for connected devices; serving the world’s top brands and apps. We analyze millions of requests every single day and are ramping up at an extraordinary pace to serve billions of requests every day.
The company is growing fast as we add new clients and services and we are looking to add talented, dedicated and innovative people who will strengthen our core team.
The Product Marketing Specialist is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and play an integral role in organizing product launches across our product categories.
You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates our solutions. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels.
- Develop, manage, and execute on end-to-end marketing plans and integrated multi-channel marketing programs across global audiences to drive new customer acquisition, engagement, and conversion, increasing product adoption and revenues
- Define, measure, track, analyze, and report on performance metrics of all marketing efforts and continually optimize program performance
- Create and manage engaging, customer-facing content for various marketing channels, including industry events, collateral and sales support
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with customers, communicating product features/capabilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional team (client partnerships, product management, sales, channel partners, and development) to drive successful product releases
- Create sales tools and collateral for the field and partners (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, training materials, and product website content)
- Evaluate industry shows and events and manage the contracts, calendar, and resources for all shows and events
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including written works and potential speaking engagements.
- Work closely with the product management teams to create the optimal messaging for our target customers, with responsibilities for all outward-facing marketing activities, including: web, collateral, events, and joint marketing with partners.
- 4+ years of experience in the Product Marketing function with experience in B2B customer and partner marketing
- Experience in developing, managing, and executing on end-to-end marketing plans and integrated multi-channel marketing programs across global audiences to drive new customer acquisition, engagement, and conversion
- Extensive experience in using data to measure success of marketing efforts and inform the decision-making proficiency in digital marketing software, analytics software, data visualization tools, and Salesforce.com
- Experience in developing and executing on demand generation and other marketing programs and campaigns and in creating and managing engaging content for various marketing channels, including industry events, social media, and other marketing channels
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to create a compelling narrative across different audiences and markets
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and highly collaborative environments