Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of business you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. As one of our first Product Team members, your decisions will have an outsized influence on the future of our Product Team. You’ll collaborate with passionate sales, marketing, and product people to create the entire growth engine that drives Crisp. At Crisp, we try to automate everything, using technology to attract, convert and delight our customers whenever we can. We’ll look to you to recommend and implement metrics, tools, and optimize the customer journey for the customer and internal stakeholders.
Signs of a great candidate
- Collaborative. You know that your colleagues’ perspectives will make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers.
- Customer-focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers’ voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Ambitious, curious, and resourceful. You are innately curious, and you aren’t afraid to work hard. You are self driven, you take direction well but are able to be creative to find results on your own when asked. You are driven to succeed because your hard work and results make you proud.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a distributed company and you enjoy the benefits of working distributed while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. You often identify a problem, create a solution and bring it to a state of completion – with others, or even on your own. You find ways of eliminating or automating stuff that is uninteresting or wasteful.
Crisp’s Product Management – Growth
- Growth focused. You’ll be tasked with running and implementing the entire customer engine. From the first time a customer interacts with a piece of content, to engaging with our self service engine, to closing the lead, and everything in between, before, and after. You obsess about customer delight, optimizing the funnel, automation, and Crisp’s internal stakeholders needs to ensure we’ve built the best experience possible for everyone involved.
- Data driven. You use and provide metrics to influence how we should be engaging our customers. You recommend and implement tools, process changes, and other business innovations to help us be more effective based on objective information.
- Clear and articulate. We have several different types of customers and verticals we want to engage with. You provide the right level of detail to the right stakeholder at the right level of engagement so they can understand how our product can help.
- Full-stack. You know that the best products support sales, marketing, customer success, legal, accounting, along with our customer journey. While you may not know about all of the domains, you seek out knowledge from those that do and work with them to optimize the entire workflow of information across all of Crisp.
- Start-up mode. The team is still small, and the product is fresh. You’ll be able to exert a large amount of influence, and contribute to decisions that will determine the future of the product and the team.
We are building a team of product people with a breadth of combined experiences so that we can collaboratively enable our customers to be successful. There are no hard requirements on specific background, experience or geographical location. Instead we’re looking for individuals that are capable, reliable, and hoping to grow along with us. Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you!