We are looking for a designer to come work with us part-time on some super fun Marketing design projects. You’ll be working directly with our designer Isabelle on these projects. This role is in Los Angeles or remote (PST time zone)!
We’re a company with a collaborative spirit, thoughtfulness, and gusto, excited about improving the way companies of all sizes handle their everyday work. Our founders are repeat entrepreneurs, and our team hails from top-notch companies like Google and Twitter. We’re building a talented team where everyone has the opportunity to have an immediate impact.
Who you are
- Have at least 3+ years of experience working at a startup environment—mostly Marketing/Brand design
- Eager to learn and try new things
- Passionate about problem-solving
- Can multi-task and work on multiple projects at once
- Have excellent graphic design skills, including the effective use of color, composition, and typography
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite apps, Figma and up to date with the latest design tools
- Experience collaborating in a fast environment. Ability to communicate clearly and contribute to shared goals
- Have strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience in start-up environments
What you’ll be doing
- Social graphics
- Gathering assets
- Helping out on design projects that come up at Spoke
If this sounds like something you’re interested in—please include a short intro and a link to your portfolio!