Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation solution that transforms how organisations manage their contracts. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to strong global growth, we’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team. This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, working with a close-knit team to execute marketing activities primarily through online channels, but also increasingly offline.
The Marketing Team’s primary responsibility is to drive qualified leads to the Sales Team and to ensure a steady flow of quality content, messaging and collateral to support the growth of the business.
This is a new role, and the successful applicant will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of the marketing function.
Note: This is a fully remote role and your physical location can be anywhere in the UK.
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on a data-driven approach to consistently exceed performance goals
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You need to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new every day
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If this role feels like a fit, read our Vision & Values. Only If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Create and implement predominantly-digital, global marketing campaigns across a range of platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn and industry-specific resources
- Track campaign performance through Google Analytics and Hubspot CRM and make optimisation decisions based on outcomes and data.
- Work closely with your global Sales colleagues to support their activity through the production of quality collateral such as case studies, whitepapers and other assets.
- Produce quality written content in the form of blogs and website pages to encourage engagement and conversions.
- Generally improve the performance of the website through measurement, testing and optimisation.
- Run segmented campaigns to our customers through all available channels to build loyalty, encourage usage and drive expansion revenue.
- Produce a range of regular reports and gain familiarity with SaaS-specific metrics.
- Manage online reviews and reputation through all major channels.
- Manage external design and development resources.
- Constantly improve your understanding of marketing through self-directed learning and online resources.
- Help drive the next phase of growth for this exciting software business.
- You’ll be a numerate and experienced marketer; comfortable working with large datasets and able to turn them into actionable insights.
- You’re a talented content writer with a passion for the English language that may occasionally cross over into pedantry.
- You have experience working with all major digital advertising platforms.
- You’ll have worked in a startup environment before and be familiar and comfortable with the challenges and opportunities that it presents.
- You’ll understand the differences and similarities between B2B and B2C marketing.
- You’re comfortable working autonomously
- You’re also comfortable owning a performance target and will have a track record of exceeding them.
Other desirable skills/experience:
- Basic HTML
- Photoshop or experience with other image editing software
- Video production and/or experience of running webinars
- Previous experience of remote working
- Strong commercial acumen
- Hubspot or Salesforce experience
HOW GATEKEEPER SUPPORTS YOU:
- Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like – no more commutes
- Flexible hours: Design your working time to meet your lifestyle
- Technology: Get hooked up with a laptop, monitor and headphones to do your best work
- Gatekeeper Retreats: Join us on annual (or more frequent) GK Gatherings
- Learning & development budget: to support our lifetime learners we offer financial support for courses, books and events
- Health: stay fit and healthy – reimbursement for a gym membership or any other well-being activity
- Thorough product training to equip you with the tools to succeed