Disruptive Advertising is a digital marketing business that specializes in PPC management, social marketing, email marketing, site testing, and analytics reporting. We are a fast-growing team of professional digital marketers. Our clients look to Disruptive Advertising to expand their digital marketing footprint and create growth to their business through results-based relationships. We have been in business since 2013, our offices are located in the beautiful city of Lindon, Utah where one side of our office overlooks the towering Wasatch Mountain Range, and the other has stunning views of Utah lake. In 2019 Disruptive was highlighted in USA Today as one SLC’s Best Companies to Work For” and in Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work” at #13.
Disruptive Advertising is currently seeking an email marketing strategist. As our email marketing strategist, you will be responsible for managing and executing our clients email marketing campaigns. Our environment is best suited for employees that are highly creative, have a sharp eye for details, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Our culture is collaborative, analytical, and creative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage our clients email marketing strategy with a focus on revenue-generating activities.
- Manage day to day execution and analysis of client email marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of marketing automation features and industry trends.
- Email marketing subject matter expert for clients
- Collaborate with internal and external partners, including but not limited to design, development, and external clients.
- Deliver regular analytics reports and recommendations for optimization.
- Manage the end to end lead nurture production process (email, chatbots, and SMS) including implementing campaign set-up, validation, execution, A/B testing and analysis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 1 + year(s) experience with email marketing strategy and implementation
- Intermediate-experience in Google Suite, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, and/or the ability to learn and pick up proficiency with these programs.
- Experience optimizing marketing performance through A/B testing, personalization, creative, and dynamic content management.
- Experience in HTML and CSS preferred but not required
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- WellVia services (Tela-Medical Services)
- EAP Services (Employee Assistance Program)
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 24 Hour Travel Assistance Services
- Maternity/Paternity Pay
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Vacation bonus ($500/after 1st year, an addition $250 every year after)
- Company Vacation Homes to Use after the first anniversary
- 401K Plans
- On-site Massage Chairs
- Fully stocked snacks in the break room
- Personal and Financial Development Courses
- Charity Committee
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Monthly Contests and Employee Appreciation Activities
- Fitness Membership with VASA Fitness
- A Company Top Golf Card
WORKING CONDITIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- This position requires qualified individuals to see, hear, and speak (verbally and audibly). Required to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- May be required to work on a computer for extended periods of time including viewing the screen, using a mouse and manipulating a keyboard with hands, and reaching with arms.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Disruptive Advertising is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, or veteran status.
Remote work options available.