Security Public Storage (SPS) is a family-owned and operated self storage company with 49 self storage facilities located in California, Oregon, Nevada, Maryland & Virginia. We are seeking a full-time, in-house Digital Marketing Manager who is experienced with digital advertising platforms. This is a new position within our company therefore we’re looking for the right candidate who is experienced with digital advertising strategies, driven to improve digital advertising performance and interested in developing a role that meets our company’s business goals.
The right candidate will have experience managing location-based business ads for up to 50 locations throughout the United States focused on conversions that improve occupancy. In this position, you will have the ability to test new strategies, expand the current digital advertising marketing mix and analyze performance across a mix of digital advertising initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, launch and meticulously optimize digital advertising campaigns across paid search, display advertising, social media and other third-party advertising channels
- Perform daily management of search and display campaigns on Google Ads and other search platforms
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important key performance indicators
- Test and write new ad copy regularly
- Review and monitor keywords, search queries and negative keyword lists
- Review and monitor total ad inquiries, rentals and occupancy stats as a result of advertising channels
- Create and test landing pages including copy that drives conversions
- Develop strategies to improve performance across all paid ad campaigns
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Stay on top of digital advertising industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer weekly, monthly and/or quarterly analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals
- 3+ years location-based business paid search experience at an agency, in-house and/or freelance position
- Hands on experience with multiple paid search advertising platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc) including:
- Campaign strategy, design and optimization
- Keyword development and refinement
- Ad development
- A/B test execution (both ads and landing pages)
- Bid management (experience with hands-on, manual bidding; not just bid automation)
- Reporting and analysis
- In-person and/or phone meetings
- Familiar with or desire to learn Facebook Ads and other paid promotion channels
- Experience using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to quickly learn new software applications
- High level of professionalism, accountability and personal responsibility
- Amazing project management and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with internal team
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, paid holidays and paid time off.
- Remote: Work from the comforts of your home office or co-working space.
- Great culture: We’re a family-owned business who sees our employees as family too. We encourage learning new skills to help you grow your personal passions.