Designed for unlimited discovery and unmatched safety, Epic is the leading digital library for kids. With tens of thousands of high-quality books, audiobooks, and videos from the world’s best publishers, every year millions of kids read, learn, and explore on Epic.
To learn more about our vision to unlock the potential of every child, visit us at www.getepic.com.
About the job
In this remote role, you will work closely with the Support Team Lead. You will interact directly with Epic users, resolving any issues, or answering any questions customers may have about Epic. You are the bridge between our back-end operations and our customer experience during service. You will also have the opportunity to identify and escalate priority issues, as well as identify customer service trends and provide system improvements feedback.
What you will be doing
- Respond to all inquiries and requests received through customer support communication channels (Email based)
- Provide friendly, on-brand communication in every customer interaction
- Manage and respond to escalated tickets and provide billing support
- Determine the best method to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the company’s policies
- Troubleshoot on multiple platforms to identify bugs or issues and use judgment to determine priority and urgency
- Ability/willingness to work during holidays and weekends
- Seasonal (August – December)
What you should have
- 1 year in the customer support experience
- Experience with Zendesk (or similar CRM), Google Docs, Asana
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has strong problem-solving skills, and is proactive in anticipating challenges and identifying resolutions
- Must be detail-oriented, has exceptional troubleshooting skills and be able to multitask
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn
- A dedicated, quiet working space
- Ability to provide own equipment (laptop, internet, headset, etc.)