Here at Livestorm, we’re building what we consider to be the future of B2B video solutions.
As part of the customer care team, you will join a crew of product experts willing to give great support and help customers in their day to day usage of Livestorm. You’ll be the proxy between our customers and the product team.
We’re a startup based in Paris, but we have a strong international presence and provide care to customers all over the world ?
Our ideal teammate should be able to demonstrate good decision making, autonomy with excellent attention to detail.
- Help US timezone (8AM-5PM PST) customers successfully use Livestorm
- Respond quickly to customer questions and requests through live chat and email
- Troubleshoot and help debug product features
- Improve our documentation (written and videos)
- Come up with new content ideas or processes to help customers
- Provide detailed and accurate product feedback to the team
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support or a client-facing role in SaaS/tech industry
- Fluent, ideally native, in English (both written and spoken)
- French skills would be a great advantage
- Previous experience with Intercom or another live chat/support software
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users
- Positive minded and team player
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
- Key role in a fast-growing startup with a small team
- Remote friendly culture