Trafalgar is the world leader in group travel, offering incredible travel experiences across all seven continents. Since our inception we’ve been paving the way within the industry, offering the greatest experiences in travel to help our guests tour differently, by unlocking the real soul of a destination. But don’t just take our word for it. We’ve got an independent 4.7/5 rating on Independent review site Feefo, so you can read for yourself why over 5 million happy past guests have loved travelling with us.
And it’s not just all about us – our sister brand Costsaver, is growing fast and making waves within the industry. So what’s the deal? Think stress free, independent guided travel for those who like the necessities (like transport and accommodation) included, but who also love the ability to choose and curate their ideal holiday, with a menu of incredible experiences to pick from each and every day of their tour. At Costsaver, we cover essentials to give you the freedom to tailor your trip, your way.
- Social savvy, with an ability to plan and create bold, eye-catching, and well designed social content across key social channels, understanding that each channel is different and as such, requires its own strategy and content approach.
- A strong, creative copywriter with the ability to craft original copy for different channels (including social, email, web pages, and blogs), and with the ability to think and write SEO first.
- An ideas person who puts the consumer first, coming up with new and innovative ideas to grow market share and achieve results.
- Data-driven, with the ability to review and act on insight.
- Well organized, a team player, and someone who is happy to have their fingers in lots of pies, working across multiple projects and channels at any one time.
If so, we want you. Trafalgar and Costsaver are on the hunt for a Content Marketing Coordinator to work across both brands, but with a special focus on Costsaver. This emerging brand is at a crucial point in its existence; the foundations of the brand have been set and the wheels are in motion, but now it needs the love, support, and creativity of someone like you to help develop its digital presence and take it to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Management of the Costsaver social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. This will include planning and creating content for social using tools like Canva, and scheduling through Sprout. Social media management will also include community management and engagement, sourcing content, building relationships with our network of Travel Directors, and highly engaged fans.
- Monthly social media reporting – using insights to report on key wins, areas for improvement, competitor analysis, and making suggestions for how we can adapt our content and strategy to achieve best results.
- Working on Trafalgar’s blog, The Real Word. This will include supporting the blog editor in scheduling content, planning, pitching and writing original blog articles, and general admin and SEO tasks to ensure the blog is fully optimized.
- Writing copy for a number of platforms including email, web pages, newsletters and internal comms, with the ability to switch between the Trafalgar and Costsaver tone of voice.
- Ad hoc content marketing tasks as required.
- A minimum of 4 years proven experience working across editorial, social media, and creative content creation.
- Previous experience in the travel industry would be preferred but not essential. We want to see how you have created and implemented ideas in your previous roles, and driven measurable results.
- Previous experience with a CMS such as WordPress would be preferred, as would experience creating social content in a tools such as Canva and Mojo.
- When applying for this role, please include links to your social media channels, a blog or online portfolio (if you have one), plus links to published articles you have written.