Binance is looking for Community Managers who can support our online presence on Social media and chat platforms.
Community Managers will be representing Binance and must be very knowledgeable about our services and the cryptocurrency industry in general in order to best support and create content for our communities with accuracy and passion.
The ideal Community Manager has exceptional oral and written communication skills. They have the ability to develop engaging and unique content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills. You should also possess the ability to moderate community conversations, both online and offline.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and the management of all community communication.
- Grow and manage local online and offline Binance communities.
- Moderate the local Binance forums, social platform, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Binance local userbase and influence.
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups
- Assist with Binance Angels recruitment and bonding.
- Help with translations and proofread content.
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams in HQ.
- Stay informed on trends in digital technology.
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Business level fluency in English and native-level fluency in the designated local language (German).