Roles and Responsibilities :
- To manage B2B accounts and develop new business in line with our exciting growth plans.
- To deliver agreed volume, margin and distribution targets in line with the business plan.
- To manage the customer/business interface at all relevant points in order to provide accurate sales forecasting and first-class customer service.
- Full account management responsibility for multiple customers.
- New business development also within remit.
- Attend regular client meetings/calls
- Collate and communicate market and competitor intelligence.
- Regularly report on progress against agreed targets and recommend revised strategies/tactics as required.
- Achieving personal targets of sales and gross contribution.
- Identifying new profitable sales opportunities with existing client
- Education in food, chemical, agro engineer or Business School with a minimum of 2/3 years sales experience within Agrofood industries or ingredients/additives business.
- Outstanding communication skills with customer-facing experience and the ability to build close relationships with key contacts to create sustainable joint business plans that really deliver.
- Energetic with problem-solving, presenting complex solutions in a simple and effective manner.
- Ability to work both under instruction and using own initiative.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced commercial environment, ideally in the food industry.
- French language skills is not a must but beneficial and will be taken into account,
- MS office skills are a must, SAP is beneficial.
- Position can be located anywhere in the UK (home office position).
- Tereos UK & Ireland offices are located in Normanton.