Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Account Executive reporting into it’s Eureka, MO facility.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field, 4-6 years of successful sale experience in the graphic arts or printing industry, experience with enterprise software solutions, supplier relationship management and large, complex organizations, demonstrated technical selling skills, problem solving skills and negotiation skills.
This position is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory; developing and implementing the group selling plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding the Cenveo customer base and working with the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Market company products and services to existing customers and prospects.
- Partner with sales manager to develop new customers.
- Be able to anticipate customers’ needs and expectations and be able to effectively sell Cenveo scope of services to create a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
- Interface with key customer executives at all level within the organization including buyers, managers and potentially C-level executives.
- Learn and keep abreast of products, production methods and services offered by the company and its competitors and needs of actual and potential customers in the market in general.
- Learn and keep abreast of billing to ensure extra charges for alterations, additional quantity, special shipping needs, etc. are on the completed job ticket for billing.
- Develop annual selling plan in conjunction with sales manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Account Executive on meeting or exceeding their sales goals.
- Resolve questions about orders to meet full customer expectations in the most economical manner for the company and report customers’ needs, concerns and complaints to the appropriate individuals within the company.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, e-mail and networking.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects’ business problems and solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintain records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up activities within their assigned territory, to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Input sales information, leads, pipeline, closure rate, etc. into Salesforce.com daily, weekly and monthly.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other related area.
- 4-6 years of successful sales experience in the graphic arts or printing industry.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions, supplier relationship management and large, complex organizations.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Demonstrated technical selling skills and product knowledge of print and print-related services.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills and a proven ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to gather, submit detailed business information for effective business analysis, pricing and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Thorough understanding of pricing and proposal methods
- Must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Proven ability to work well with client service staff, customer, sales colleagues, production and other employees and management within all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus, but not required.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer