Interested in Becoming a Guest Blogger for MONDJO?
Here’s what you need to know.
Mondjo.com helps companies to find remote workers and you to find jobs online, anywhere in the world. Our main focus is on careers in marketing, customer support, project & product management.
If you love writing about remote lifestyle, remote job roles, or you’ve got an interesting story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Although MONDJO.com is a new site, each published blog post receives an allocated promotional budget. We want to make sure your post will get in front of as many eyes as possible! In the post you can link to your website, social media, your artwork and products (within reason).
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Are you experienced with writing about remote work? Our readers love the latest advice.
- Are you a remote worker yourself? – share with us your experience.
- Got something to say? Whether it’s about remote careers, remote trends or specific apps which help remote workers to be more efficient, we love hearing it all.
- Have an incredible product or activity you’d like to review? Get in touch and we can see if we can make it happen.
- Want to encourage others – individuals and companies to go remote? So do we! Contact us today.
Before submitting an article, send us a message so we can check it’s right for MONDJO.
So what makes an MONDJO post slay?
A Mondjo post should make our readers stop what they are doing and dive into reading. Ideally, your post will be so interesting or inspiring that they sign up for our newsletter so they’ll never miss a future post.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be at least 1,000 words with no fluff
- Free from spelling and grammar mistakes
- Include 2-4 links to external publications, blogs, articles, reports
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful
- Include sources for any information, images etc with hyperlink
- Submissions must meet MONDJO team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- Calls-to-action to MONDJO content may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog
- We’ll give you credit for writing the post and we encourage you to showcase your work
- If we do not publish your post within 10 days feel free to submit it somewhere else. For all articles published within that timeframe, we own all copyrights.
- Feel free to link the article to your own articles on your site
- Unfortunately, we can’t let you republish in full any of our text-based content (blog articles, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) on the web. Why? Well, duplicate content is just bad for SEO, and Google punish us for that!
- Feel free to share links to any of our content by email and social media. We’ll love you for it!
How to Submit:
- Send your completed post in word format to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Blog pitch’
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. Appreciate if images are edited to 1200px wide.
- Short author bio (50-80 words)
- Author headshot JPG
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we’ll let you know when it’ll be published.